Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Amazing T Fact

Yesterday on the bus, I heard the drive tell a passenger how much the new buses cost. The old ones (the diesel buses) cost $300,000 each. The new ones cost, according to the drive, almost $700,000!! Keep in mind that the T has probably close to a hundred of these buses. How can people possibly wonder why the T is in debt? 100 of these buses costs $70,000,000, which is only recouped after 77,777,777 rides. That's not even counting things like the wages of the drivers and things like gas. I can't imagine the T ever even breaking even. More on this when I get more data.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home