Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Friday, April 29, 2005

There's a Ghost in my House

Yesterday marked the return of two new presences in my apartment: my prodigal roommate has returned, as has our ghost. The former I picked up at the airport (during my second trip out there in a single day), two hours after her scheduled arrival time. The latter made itself known around 2 AM last night, knocking things around in my closet. Of course, it might just be rats, but I'm inclined to assume the simplest of solutions: a spectral entity.

Comments on my `blog are now unconditionally non-negative. The one negative remark was a mistake; B.T. had gone to the wrong `blog! I feel a little better about that now.

I made guacamole last night, at the suggestion of my senate contact with whom I had lunch yesterday out at the statehouse. I made it the way I'd seen when I was down in DC with Miss A.J. and Mr. A.L. It was quite tasty! Of course, I made a total pig out of myself and ate the whole thing. That was a little much!

My senate contact was a wealth of good suggestions yesterday. He suggested that I make little models of the two cameras between which I am deciding and see which, if either, I'd actually carry around during the day! Brilliant, since now it's not just an academic exercise! When I got home, I noticed that the bars of Ivory soap in the bathroom were just a little bigger than the smaller one, so I carried one around in my pocket yesterday afternoon. Pretty convenient, I must say. I'll have to figure out how to model the other one, though it is pretty similar in size to B.T.'s camera.

Not all that much going on today. Feels like one of those days. We'll have to see how it turns out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home