Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ease on Down

I think I'm starting to really get into this "`blogging" thing. Here I am, posting again. I was telling my dear friend A. J. this morning that I wish I had started all of this when my roommate B.T. left for Europe. I could have forestalled stir-craziness for probably an extra week!

Speaking of Ms. B.T., she returns on Thursday. I'm quite excited about her impending return, but it also means that I really need to get cracking on cleaning this dump up. I've let things kind of go to shit the past few weeks, with intermittent spurts of cleaning types of things up. I know, OCD rears it's ugly head! It'll be nice to have things all straightened up, though. I really prefer things to be neat and orderly. I'm just too lazy at this point to actually, say, undress in my bedroom rather than the kitchen.

Last night I hung out with my friend E. Q. and we watched Amilie. I had forgotten how cute that movie is. It is also really aesthetically pleasing. The colors are amazing, as are the scenes. All I could think the whole time is how much I wanted to be back in Paris. I really am in love with that place. Kind of strange. I'd like to live there at some point, but I don't know how that would all work.

I had a breakthrough in the toy example I'm trying to solve for my problem last night after talking with A.H. in the computer lab. My adviser had suggested working out something and then described how it should work, based on stuff he had done il y a longtemps. I finally figured it all out, and I think I can also figure out the rest of what I needed to do. Hard to say, though. There may be some kinks that I've yet to work out.

As a final note, I've decided to emulate Herve Guibert in this online journal. Rather than name people, I'll just use initials or, better still, creative monikers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home