Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A. H. is a FANTASTIC host

I just came back from a party at Mr. A. H.'s apartment. It was quite a delightful shin-dig. In truth, the only time I'd been there before was to drop A. H. off after the wine tasting he and I attended with Ms. T. G. (whose birthday is today!). He has a really great place which is very well arranged. He also has a fantastic roof deck. Quite a nice place to hang out. Perhaps the most entertaining was his wide selection of scotches which followed his equally wide selection of mixed drinks.

For those who are curious, I did make it to the gym today. I died while playing my game, but it was at a point where I had promised myself that I should stop and move on to things like getting off my ass and doing something. I had a great work out! I felt a lot better than I had in a while, and I really felt the burn in the muscle groups I worked today. This was quite reassuring, as I've not been hitting the gym as faithfully in the past few months. I think that I will pick up yoga again as something to do on the days that I don't lift. It is a great work out in its own right, and it helps increase flexibility, something which each day gets a little worse for me. It might also help me get back into the routine of doing something physical every day. I tend to feel just a whole lot better when I am active like that, so I hope that I can keep it up.

Now for a secret confession: I've started praying before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home