Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Digital Camera Frenzy

I decided last week that I need a digital camera. I tend to notice a lot of just neat, random stuff during the day (ants moving from one nest to another, cats wandering on roof tops, homeless women in Spiderman costumes, etc), and I think it might be fun to be able to punctuate my retellings of such things with actual images. I enlisted the aid of my dad, and he narrowed my search down to two possibilities:

  1. Canon's PowerShot SD 100
  2. Canon's PowerShot A510
The SD100 is actually the one towards which I am leaning now. It is part of the Elph family of cameras, and I've heard a lot of good things about them in the past. It is also very small and quite clean. The other also looks like a really good camera, so I don't really think I can go wrong. I would be interested to know if anyone has any experience with either type of camera and what they think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home