Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rebate Mania

Just a quick post today, since I am currently trying to get even more work done (one of my projects has become a nightmare of work, bringing the total number of those to two. ugh). I know, it's a little scary for me too, kids. But I did want to quick put out a plug for the website SlickDeals.net. I found this place during one of my many daily perusings of Money.com and money.msn.com, and it seems to be nice and legit. I write because today I decided to give it a whirl.

A while ago, I looked at Restaurants.com, a website that sells coupons for $25 or more of food at various local restaurants for around $10 each. This site has gotten really good reviews, so I figured I'd give it a try. Today, SlickDeals had a coupon for 60% off your order. This seemed too good to pass up, so I got $75 worth of coupons to restaurants which I've actually gone to before (and enjoyed, thankfully), for ... $12. This seems like a pretty good deal. Even better? Since I have a Citibank Dividends Reward Card, I get an additional 10% back from purchases at Restaurants.com. Score one for the "saving more money" team. Well, that is, assuming I use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home