Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Friday, July 01, 2005

She is the best kitty ever!


My Senate Contact's yet unnamed kitty is the best kitty I've ever met! I had forgotten how tiny she is. When I got to my SC's place, she was hiding under his bed. I'd imagined that she would stay there for most of the evening, but in fact she wandered out and climbed into my lap after a few hours hiding there. We played around with her for a while.



This morning, she crawled under the sheets and crawled around there the whole time! It was really cute.

Since my Senate Contact is spending the weekend with his family down on the cape, I'll be heading back over there this evening to make sure she continues to adjust well to her new life. If her constant purring is any indication, I'd say she's having a pretty good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home