Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Where have all the postings gone...

By Blogspots calculation, it's been a long time since I last posted. I can only apologize to the two people who actually read this. I'd promise to be better in the future, but I also try to minimize empty promises.

Lots and lots has happened since my last posting.
1. I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
2. I saw Puppetry of the Penis.
3. I saw March of the Penguins.
4. My Senate Contact's old roommate moved out.
5. His subletor (is this even a word?) reclaimed his belongings.
6. His new roommate moved in.
7. Cherry Bomb returned, and her boyfriend, Cap'n, came to visit.
8. Cherry Bomb and I renewed our lease.
9. I've pretty much finished my mentoring job.
10. My teaching job at Harvard is also starting to wrap up.
11. My mom visited.
12. I made plans with A. J. and A. L. to meet up at my grandmother's house.
13. I went out to the suburbs to go swimming at C. D.'s father's house.
14. I haven't done a lick of work on my project.
15. I saw a man with a snake wrapped around his neck in Central.
16. I got the new Grand Theft Auto game.
17. I made prints of some of my photos.
18. Issy (my Senate Contact's kitty) continues to be the cutest kitty ever.
19. I read Harry Potter VI after buying it at an appropriately decorated Harvard Bookstore.

That's the fast run down. I'm sure that I am forgetting most of the important things that have happened, but I'm just going to resign myself to that fact. If I get back into the habit of this, then I won't have to worry any more about that!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when I'm mentioned in your blog! And I'm so excited for grandma's house!!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back posting! I mean, how else am I supposed to find out about your life? Ask?!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home