Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Return to Blogtopia

And so I'm back. From `blogging space...

I've gotten a number of comments from people about how my `blog has been void of posts for a while. Well, tough! Actually, I've decided to try and post at least once a week this year. Clearly, I'm off to a good start, but I'm going to hopefully pick up speed with this.

My friends A.J. and A.L. came to visit me. He came for a conference, so I saw much less of him, but she came pretty much to see people around here (including me!). We went to paint pottery, and they told me, "Call after Monday, and we'll be able to tell you when we'll be firing your stuff". What service. I was really excited about their visit, since it gets kinda lonely around here without any of my MIT friends.

I also made some New Year's Resolutions! They are all quite exciting, of course, and here goes:

Work Related
  1. Work every work day.
  2. Be on time.
  3. Use my calendar.
Financial Stuff
  1. Waste less food.
  2. Save more $$ each month.
  3. Donate more $$ and things.
  4. Cook once per week or more.
  5. Bring lunch more.
Personal Ones
  1. Write more often to friends.
  2. Try one new thing each week.
  3. `Blog & journal once per week.
  4. Read 1 book a week, and 1 foreign language book a month.
  5. Keep apartment clean.
  6. Take piano lessons.
  7. Gain 10 pounds.
See? Not that much that I want to do. Just a few, little things that might make my life a little better. If all goes well, it'll make me a better person too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home