Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Call to Arms

So I've decided to form a team for the Samaritans 5K walk this fall. I would love people to join up or make pledges. The walk is on October 1st. Let me know if you are interested in either walking or giving. I'm really excited about this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so in! i am marking it on my calendar on my new 15" powerbook g4 (evidence that mom and dad love me more than you) as we speak!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home