Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boston Wedding Weekend

I'm in Boston this weekend for the wedding of one of Tim's friends from home. The wedding was last night, and it was really beautiful. Very traditional. Very long! I left around 8, having spent 6 hours there. Tim planned to stay there with his HS friends at a hotel. I wanted to work, but I ended up just reading for pleasure. Definitely the right call, since I've been a little overwhelmed.

Around 11:15, Tim called me saying he wanted me to pick him up. That was fine, since I always like to have him around. I got dressed in track pants and a t-shirt and hopped in the car. A few blocks from the reception, a tire blew! I didn't have my wallet, so I got out of the car, in the rain, and changed the tire. I then picked up Tim and some friends, dropped the friends off, and came home. Super exciting!

Today we have a christening, and then we'll have dinner with Mike, Randi, and Rosie. Should be a lot of fun.

Posted with LifeCast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home