Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Atlanta!

Hello from not-so-Hotlanta! T and I flew out here for Ellenor Honig's wedding. The wedding was really beautiful, and I'm so glad that we were able to come.

Of course, I foolishly choose to fly Delta. My flight to ATL was delayed due to mechanical problems for over 2 hours. Today, things were moving smoothly. I even snagged a seat on an earlier flight! Of course, that screwed up pretty quickly too. The flight was delayed until my original flight time, and then they said that it would be delayed further. I'm back on my original flight, $50 poorer.

Here are some photos, I hope from our trip today to the Atlanta Aquarium. It's super nice!



Posted with LifeCast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home