Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Overly Busy Day

Today has been wicked busy and wicked stressful. It's no single thing that's made it rough. I just had a ton of stuff to do and I got interrupted every 10 minutes. Some small examples:

My students are complaining that they don't have a new quiz. I hired 2 TAs and 2 more today to help me with coding, but none of them is done with the questions I assigned them. I wrote about 15 questions myself today, but I still need 20 more for tomorrow.

My job stuff is coming together, but not fast enough. I want to submit it by Wednesday, but I still need to write some good cover letters and revise my CV.

My project with Mike and Doug is going really well but I keep getting confused. It makes everything a lot less fun.

The other Calc sections have an exam tomorrow. I'm the course head, and it is almost impossible to get a couple of my instructors to do anything.

So ugh.

Posted with LifeCast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home