Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

iPhone Fun

I got an iPhone a few months back. It's amazingly fun. It costs a small fortune for the data etc, but it's been totally worth it. There are so many things that in the past would have required human interaction. No more worries on that front!

The big project of today was to get a blogging program. I actually take tons of photos, so it makes it much more exciting if I can immediately blog with them. The program I found isn't ideal, but it is free. One more thing to distract me from my job applications.

Speaking of that, my goal is to be completely done with it by WEDNESDAY. It's a bit of a terrifying thought. I've pretty much done all I can with my essays, though. So soon it'll be back to the grind. Woo.

Posted with LifeCast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home