Well it's about time...

Everyone else has been doing it, so why not me. Long, long ago, I learned that often crazier things happen to me than to other people. Maybe this will help me remember them. Even better, I'll finally have a forum to rant, keeping me from screaming on street corners for a few more days.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Last Full Day in Boston

I'm sitting in the MIT computer lab on the second floor, enjoying my last full day in Boston. Tomorrow, both Tim and I leave for warmer climes: he to San Diego for a trial, I to Florida to visit my grandmother, then to Stanford for a conference. Good times! It's a little crazy, actually. He will be in San Diego for a month!

Today is gonna be kinda hectic. Teena has graciously agreed to kitty-sit for me. Tim and I really worried for a while about what to do with Issy, and then when Teena arrived at my new year's party, the answer became obvious since Issy instantly adored her! Normally she is kinda shy, but she ran straight to Teena. She must have a way with animals. I mean, look how she handles all of us?

It's funny how much more I wanted to do during my visit here. Time really slid away from me.

I got new glasses! My old ones were a little beat-up (from that time I got beat up), so it's nice to have ones that don't have small (and big) cracks. I can look a little less like a mathematician and more like the fashion plate you all want me to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home